9.02.2013

BONJOUR!


Sunday at 3:40 p.m. I said goodbye to America and flew off to Paris's Charles de Gaulle airport. I landed at 11:00 a.m. on Monday with a total of (maybe) 10 minutes of sleep behind me. In fact, I'm currently writing this post at 8:15 p.m. which means I've been awake for about 26 hours straight. And I'm straight up delirious. Nevertheless, I had a busy and exciting first day in Paris. I got to my awesome, modern, and beautiful apartment where I met my roommate Allison and unpacked as quickly as I could. Our first stop was the Eiffel Tower, naturally. I scarfed down a fresh nutella crepe then just sat in the grass and took in the beauty... Literally no picture can show how amazing it truly is. Our next stop was the Champs-Élysées where we walked past all the cute shops, like Laudereé and Louis Vuitton, before heading towards the massive Arc de Triomph. Next, we met up with Nicolas & Steffy who are the president and vp of study abroad for my school, the Paris Business College. They helped us in our successful attempt to be productive - we got French cell phones, metro passes, and extra house keys made. We also went to a grocery store for snacks which was a true culture shock. I need to practice my French big time. Au Revoir for now, homies.




7 comments:

  1. hello !
    bienvenue en France
    samuelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon jour Sweetie Pie, It is good to see you are doing well.....xoxox Papi and Granny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Granny and Papi! I miss you guys and wish you could be here!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Photo are lovely and so are you! s'amuser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunt Sandy! Love and miss you, say bonjour to the girls for me! Wish you could all be here! xoxo

      Delete