12.25.2013

Fin

Sadly, my time in Paris is over but I'm happy to be back home with my family. I want to thank each and every person who supported me on this journey whether it be emotionally, financially or otherwise. You know who you are. This experience has been beyond incredible and I have learned so much about both the world and myself. I feel soooo lucky to have been able to live in Paris and travel around Europe while finishing my degree (and having the easiest semester of my life). It's definitely going to be a harsh reality to go from freedom in Europe to entering the real grown up world. But that being said, I feel more prepared than ever to make this transition. Again, I am elated that I was able to have this experience and be challenged in a way that could only be done by forcing myself into a completely different culture.

Thank you to everyone who followed my blog and enjoyed the updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment